Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Maintenance Services

Re: landscaping (sic) services

Dear Ms. Avery,

Practically every time you and your crew mow the lawn at 919/921 NE 6th Avenue, you manage to destroy something.  For you convenience, and to minimize the destruction of property at said address, I have provided you and your crew with a simple check-list of do’s and don’ts.

  1. Under no circumstances are you to ever mow, weed-wack, mangle, trample or generally destroy my garden again.  The only reason I took time to border the perimeter of my garden with wood and raise the bed and stake it off, was to provide a clear delineation of where the garden stops and the grass begins.  You and your crew hold the distinction as the only morons to ever mow my garden. 
  2. Under no circumstances are you to ever use that leaf-blower under my carport or on the skirt leading up to the carport again.  Do you think the dirt particles magically disappear as soon as they disappear from the concrete?  This is where they go: through the screens of my open windows and then settle on everything inside the apartment.  In addition, my motorcycle is parked under the carport, and I am sure you don’t want a bill to repaint it after you have sand blasted it.  If you must use that abhorrent machine, use it in the street only.
  3. I want to remind you that spring is here.  This means that much of the foliage surrounding the apartment is growing.  Spring is NOT the time to hack back the growth.  Also, please refrain from running the riding-lawn-mower too close.  If you are even the slightest unsure that you will not clear the shrubbery, leave it!  I will gladly come behind you and clip any grass (weeds) that are too close. 
  4. Last, if you ever have any issues with my garden, or anything that you perceive is within your grass-duties domain, you need to contact the owners of the property or Turlington Real Estate.  I will not tolerate any more of your disregard for my property.  Should you continue in this regard, the next contact you will have from me will be a subpoena to small claims court—and given the mass of complaints against you, I feel rather confident in this regard.
cc
921 NE 6th Avenue
Turlington Real Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment